Tip 3: Make Your Goals the Priority, Set Boundaries
- Only you can control what happens with your time.
- If your friends, family, or boss don’t respect your time you need to be clear about your priorities and time constraints
- Set some rules, expectations or boundaries with them to keep everyone clear
- Let your friends know that you value your time together
- When you have a project or exam coming up, ask for support to keep you focused and successful
- Explain you cannot always help with last minute babysitting (or other family obligations)
Go to next tip