AZ-HOPE is a collaboration between academic and community partners sharing the goal of promoting and supporting the pipeline of allied health and health professionals in the state of Arizona.
AZ-HOPE is recruiting students who have an interest in strengthening their competitiveness and successful admission and completion of allied health and professional degrees. This program is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and is designed to help individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds (economically or educationally), with special emphasis on individuals from rural and medically underserved communities.
Students and aspiring students to any Arizona allied health or health professions programs are eligible to apply (non UA students are also encouraged to apply).
Who should apply?
- Rising Junior and Senior in High School students
- Allied Health Professions degree students
- Community College students - particularly those with expressed interest in transferring to a 4-year pre-health or health professions program
- Undergraduate students pursing Health Professions (HP) careers
- Adult Non-Traditional Learners (including Military Veterans)
- Advanced Health Professions degree students (including conditional admissions Post-baccalureate programs
Deadline Extended: November 25th, 2020 for Year 3 AZ-HOPE Ambassadors & Scholars