Fri, 03/22/2019 - 8:00am
Black Canyon Conference Center, 9440 N. 25th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021
This one day summit on Friday, March 22nd at the Black Canyon Conference Center in Phoenix, AZ will provide you with practical information for improving organizational health care policy and practice targeting populations experiencing the highest levels of risk for tobacco-related diseases, disability, and premature death. We have a specific focus on adult LGBTQ community members.
Registration will open with light breakfast at 8:00 a.m. and the Opening plenary will begin at 9:00 a.m. The day will conclude at 5 p.m.
Lunch is included in your registration. Click on image to RSVP.
When you register, let Catherine Moutray know if you are interested in receiving CEUs or CMEs.
- Dr. Regina Washington, Director, LGBT HealthLink
- Dr. Adam Neff, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Resident, University of Louisville Medical Center
- Juan Carlos Vega, MLS, national LGBTQ health advocate
- Erica Tekampe, Program Director, Area Agency on Aging, HIV Care Directions
- Dr. Eddie Ornelas, Vice President of Clinical Affairs, CODAC
- Lydia Kennedy, Director, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, University of Arizona Health Sciences
- Dr. Andrew Cronyn, MD, El Rio Health
- Dr. Scott Leischow, ASU professor and Director of Translational Science
- Dr. Judith Gordon, PhD, University of Arizona Professor and Interim Associate Dean for Research, College of Nursing; Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, College of Medicine
- Dr. Charlton Wilson, MD, Medical Director, Mercy Care Plan
- Dr. Mark Martz, Director, University of Arizona, Center for Tobacco Cessation
- Dr. Uma Nair, University of Arizona, Health Promotion Science Department and Assistant Director, University of Arizona Center for Tobacco Cessation
- Jason Rivera, MPH, SAAF, Associate Director of Prevention Services
- Catherine Moutray, MSW, SAAF, LGBTQ Capacity Building Manager
The Food and Drug Administration, Center for Tobacco Products has been invited and is strongly considering attending.
Event Contact Department: