Go to this Website:
Write down the name of a university you are interested in. Go to the College Board website, and click on “College Search”.
In your Portfolio, answer the following questions about the university you are interested.
- What is the application process?
- What is the phone number to call if you have questions about admissions?
- Is an ACT or SAT test score required?
- Will you need to write a personal statement?
- Are they requesting an official high school transcript?
- If you have earned any college credits while you have been in high school: do you need to submit them as well?
- Where is the college located?
- Find the link to the class schedule. Pick a subject that interests you. Scan through the classes offered. What is one class you might like to take?
- Find the link to student clubs. Scan through the list. What is one club you might like to check out?
Congratulations on completing Module 3!
Now let's go on to Module 4